- Born in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Played organized football for 13 years, culminating at the University of
- Became an Eagle Scout in 1997 after almost 10 years of Scouting.
- Earned an International Baccalaureate Diploma in 1998.
- Morehead Scholar, Class of 2002.
- Graduated North Carolina Outward Bound's 23 day multi-element
- Teacher of Summerbridge at Riverdale, Bronx, NY, 1999
- Writer and Performer of Cutting Room Mission for NPR's
Intern Edition, 2000.
- Member of the American Society of Health
Systems Pharmacists, Carolina
Dining Board of Directors(1999-2003), American Pharmacists Association,
Carolina Association of Pharmacy Students(2000-2004), Student National
Pharmaceutical Association(2002-2004), and National Collegiate Scholars.
- Founding member, Online editor, and Writer for UNC's humor
periodical BoUNCe Magazine, 2000-2002.
- Author, MainFrame series in 2001, 2006. First novel publication at age 21. (learn more
- Doctor of Pharmacy from University of North Carolina at Chapel
- Handler/Volunteer at Thunderhawk Big Cat Rescue in FL 2002-2007.
- Senior Vice President, Central Florida Animal Reserve 2007-
- APhA's Transitions Editorial Board Member, 2005-2006.
- Morehead Alumni Reunion Panelist and Coordinator, 2009
- Cinematographer, Writer, Co-producer of documentary: 'Hard Love-
CFAR's Journey', 2010
- CEO Central Florida Animal Reserve, 2011
- Always more than meets the eye.